Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday 03/10/09

B:
2 wheat waffles with cream cheese and honey
omelet with turkey and cheese

S1:
trail mix

L:
Salad + Dressing
Mashed Taters
Broccoli Casserole
Squash

S2:
trail mix

D:
Baked Salmon
Butter Beans
Salad w/ dressing

W:
2 liters

E:
15 min walk
Stand for hour at chamber meeting. This counts? It's a lot of work for a fat guy!

N:
All right, I had lunch at the Chamber luncheon today. So it wasn't exactly what I want to eat, but I controlled my portions. Also, there was a packed house today at the luncheon. I believe my buddy Tim Meehan and I got the last two seats in the house. Also, I saw someone I went to school with. He was in a different grade (older), but this rarely happens to me because there were only two-hundred students in my school. This is 200 from kindergarten to twelfth grade.

Anyway, I'm getting more and more energy. Tomorrow, I will do the same workout as Monday. I am on a roll, and I want an extremely good weigh-in on March 20. It takes a lot of energy to burn fat. So I am going to use a lot of energy.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment