Hey everybody. I'm still here.
Yes, I had a bad week last week. This week is looking better, but I did have a bad dinner last night.
I'm just gonna let this stuff remain in the past. Also, I wanted to post last Monday, but I had a server emergency at work and I had to spend a lot of time on that.
My buddy Trent called and said he acquired some pit passes for the Talladega race in April 2010. Which I am very excited about. I don't know how he got them, but now I have got to finish this challenge.
My biggest problem right now is consistency. I noticed on my weigh-ins that I have a pattern of losing weight 2 weeks, and then gaining weight 2 weeks. What I hate about this is the guilt involved during the bad weeks. I am going to figure out how to be a consistent loser! :)
I've got two exciting things in the works to help with my weight loss:
First, Coach Jack Eyer and I will meet tomorrow about him helping out with my workouts. Stay tuned.
Second, I found out that the Make A Wish "Dream Team" is for walkers as well as runners. I thought that it was just for runners. There's a kickoff party tomorrow night for the "Dream Team". Here's all the info:
Just a reminder…hope to see you all there TOMORROW Night = )
Be a part of this year’s Dream Team!!! The Dream Team receives free training to run the Mercedes Half Marathon while raising money for The Make-A-Wish Foundation. Come to our Kickoff Party tomorrow night to learn more, and bring all of your friends.
***By joining the Make-A-Wish Dream Team you will receive:
• Training by The Wonderful Danny Haralson!!!! Couch to Half Marathon!!
• Admission into The Race for the Cure (10/10), The Vulcan Run (11/7) and the Mercedes Marathon(2/14)!!!
• Running Tech Shirts, Jackets, Hats or more
• Plus… you will have lots of fun, enjoy great post run dinners and social events, meet plenty of great friends & complete a Half Marathon.
• And best of all you will make many children’s dreams come true = ) This past year The Dream Team granted 5 wishes!! And this year, only with your help, we hope to grant many many more!!! When running with the Dream Team, every step you take is a step closer to making many wishes come true!
The Make-A-Wish Foundation “Dream Team”
THURSDAY AUGUST 20th 6pm!!!!!!!!
1819 29th Ave South, Homewood AL 35209
(Free Pizza – limited amount - first come first serve = )
***Also, don’t forget to register for RUN FOR WISHES! A 5k Race, Family Fun Run or you can register to stay on the Couch. Saturday August 29th, 9am, at Alabama Adventure. www.runforwishes.com. Presented by the Birmingham Track Club!
This is gonna be a lot of work for me. Basically, if I eat properly, I should have no problem losing weight with all the walking and training.
All of this will be fun to blog about.
I really look forward to it!
Have a great Thursday!
View my food diary at: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/svinson6
View my exercise diary at: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/exercise/diary/svinson6