Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tuesday 02/24/09

Tuesday 02/24/09

B:
Oatmeal (one pack plain and one pack cinnamon-apple)
2 Boiled eggs minus yolks
1 Large glass of water

S1:
1 small dixie cup (3oz) of snack mix (checks mix, trail mix, and almonds mixed)
Water

L:
1 sandwich - 1 can water-packed tuna, a little low-fat mayo, and 2 slices of whole wheat bread
corn/baked beans mix
cherry yogurt

S2:
1 Bananna

D:
1 turkey burger - no condiments
green beans
Iceburg lettuce with kraft bleu cheese dressing

E:
8 min walk

N:
Today was weird. I went home at 1:00pm and took a light nap. I am skipping the blood-pressure meds tonight, and taking them in the morning because I was waking up in the middle of the night to pee. Also, today I had severe chills. I called the doctor's office, and they said that this could be related to the infection and antibiotics. Hopefully tomorrow will be better because I have a lot of stuff to work on.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment