Saturday, February 28, 2009

Monday 02/23/09

Monday 02/23/09

B:
Oatmeal (one pack plain and one pack cinnamon-apple)
2 Boiled eggs minus yolks
1 Large glass of water

S1:
1 small dixie cup (3oz) of snack mix (checks mix, trail mix, and almonds mixed)
Water

L:
1 sandwich - 2 slices of turkey, 1 slice sharp chedder cheese, a little low-fat mayo, and 2 slices of whole wheat bread
Some green beans
bananna-strawberry yogurt
water

S2:
1 Bananna
Water

D:
1 Filet Minion wrapped in bacon (very small)
Mix of baked beans and corn
Iceburg lettuce with kraft bleu cheese dressing
Water
Milk

E:
No exercise

N:
I feel that I did pretty well for my first day. I hate that I didn't do my 10 min walk, and I feel that supper could have been a little healthier. Although supper was not the healthiest meal, I did control my portions. Since we were eating the steak wrapped in bacon, I would have substituted something like green beans or spinach for the corn/baked beans mix.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment