Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wednesday 02/25/09

Wednesday 02/25/09

B:
Oatmeal (one pack plain and one pack cinnamon-apple)
2 Boiled eggs minus yolks
Canned peaches and fat free cottage cheese [3 tablespoons fruit + 2 tablespoons ccheese]
1 Large glass of water

S1:
1 small dixie cup (3oz) of snack mix (checks mix, trail mix, and almonds mixed)

L:
1 sandwich - 1 can water-packed tuna, a little low-fat mayo, hot sauce, and 2 slices of whole wheat bread
green beans
yogurt

S2:
1 small dixie cup (3oz) of snack mix (checks mix, trail mix, and almonds mixed)

D:
1 baked salmon filet
green beans/turnip greens mix
Canned peaches and fat free cottage cheese [3 tablespoons fruit + 2 tablespoons ccheese]
Iceburg lettuce with kraft bleu cheese dressing
Water

E:
None

N:
Today was good. I slept comfortably and didn't wake up to pee. I didn't drink as much water today as on Monday. The hot sauce on the tuna sandwich was delicious. Also, I did't walk today. Shame on me!!

I noticed today that I was so focused on work that I didn't walk. I must structure my day better, but this is the first week and I'm catching up at work.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment