Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday 03/02/09

Monday 03/02/09

B:
oatmeal (1 reg + 1 apple cinnamon)
2 boiled eggs w/o yolks
water

S1:
1 small dixie cup (3oz) of snack mix

L:
1 sandwich - 2 slices of turkey, 1 slice cheese, low fat mayo, hot sauce, and 2 slices rye bread
fat free cottage cheese + fruit
yogurt
Water

S2:
1 small dixie cup (3oz) of snack mix

D:
bbq pork
salad + dressing
butter beans
water

E:
Walked a flight of stairs

N:
Went to the docs office and my BP was 138/88. I am so excited about my BP being lower. I hope to get off the BP meds soon.

I did walk a flight of stairs today, but did not do my workout. I will do aerobics in the morning.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the method of not making a ton of changes all at once that kind of put you in a "shock" mode. Incorporating the green veggies at a time when you are a little more secure in the changes you have already made...

    I am hearing both sides of the weighing... sometimes I want to only weigh once a month and others I want to weigh once a week. Mostly at first the weekly thing kicked ass!!! because I was losing a nice amount, but during the last two months I have skipped a few weigh ins to take some of the pressure off (self induced pressure of a perfectionist!). It is about what works for you... Obviously weighing can be an issue for you... I too, sometimes depend too much on the numbers (ex: losing a pound and being upset even though I measured my waist and found that I had dropped five inches in a month... perspective check!).

    You just keep talking about how your day went. I will be excited to hear about your first weigh in!

    ReplyDelete