Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday 03/23/09

I was busy at work today. So busy that I skipped my first snack and didn't walk until 4:30. However, I did get my stairs in first thing this morning.

Went and bought a pedometer today to track my step counts. There's a widget on the right side of my blog that will contain my step counts. I'm still taking it easy on the exercise this month. I'll have one more month of the basics, and then next month I am really going to step up the walking. Right now I am walking aprx 1/3 to 1/2 a mile per day. Next month I want to be walking one mile per day, even if it's 2 half mile walks per day.

I hope you had a great Monday. Thank you for reading.

Here's Dennis Chambers:


B:
1 turkey bacon
2 turkey sausage links
2 wheat waffles with cream cheese + honey
1 boiled egg wo yolk

S1:
skipped

L:
1 sandwich - 2 rye, cream cheese, roast beef, and hot sauce
cottage cheese + fruit
yogurt
trail mix

S2:
trail mix

D:
1/2 moo goo gai pan
1/2 rice
1 eggroll
1 egg drop soup with little chips

W:
2 liters

E:
40 stairs + walking (see step count widget for step totals)

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan, gradually building up the exercise.

    ReplyDelete