Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday 03/22/09

I enjoyed watching the Bristol NASCAR race today at Bob's. The only bad thing that happened was Kyle Bush won.

Been workin on the blog today. I took the milestone list off the side bar and moved them to the My Goals and Milestones section listed in the New Readers Start Here section. Check out the pics, I photoshoped my face into some of the pics.

Well, I've got to get some shuteye. Talk to my peeps tomorrow.

B:
2 turkey bacon
2 scrambed eggs
2 wheat/strawberry waffles with pure maple syrup

S1:
pretzels - see pic

L:
boston butt + bbq sauce
salad + dressing
pork and beans

S2:
trail mix

D:
Boston Butt + bbq sauce
chick pea patty

W:
1 liter

E:
nada - I have been a lazy boy this weekend!
Posted by Picasa


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm totally stoked and proud of you! There are a lot of people out there that complain a whole lot and very few people who step up to the challenge and actually DO something about it. I'm glad to know that you're one of the people out there actually taking responsibility and DOING something!! Keep up the great work!! 33 lbs in one month is no slouch job! You keep that up and you'll be sittin' in those Grand Stand seats in 'Dega next year.

    Tell ya what, I'll make a deal with you. If you make it under the 300lb mark by this time next year, I'll buy your ticket to 'Dega at the end of April. Regardless, I'll hit the track with you if you want to go.

    Whadda ya say?
    -Trent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yea, sounds good to me. The 300 pound number is a bit ambitious for one year, but we can have fun at the race. Maybe we can get a group of folks together and celebrate.

    You the man T-Money

    ReplyDelete