Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday 03/24/09

Today was insane. Thankfully I was extremely busy at work. I missed my walk(s) around the mall today. Tomorrow I plan on doing a double walk.

I'm tired and going to bed. I will sleep good tonight.

Here's Tony Royster Jr:


B:
1 turkey bacon
2 strawberry wheat waffles + cream cheese + honey
a little scrambled egg

S1:
skipped

L:
sandwich - 2 rye + 3 roast beef + cream cheese
cottage cheese + fruit
yogurt
trail mix

S2:
trail mix

D:
1 turkey patty
mixed greans
pinto + white bean mix

W:
1 liter

E:
none

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephen,

    I didn't forget about you. The template I used on my site to start with is called "white space"

    Here is the link:

    http://themelib.com/2008/08/white-space-blogger-template/

    I hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete