Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday 04/05/09

Watched the NASCAR race at Bob's again this Sunday. Jeff Gordon ended his slump and Kyle Bush did poorly. Perfect!

I did pretty good today. I have got to plan something for next weekend. Hopefully I'll have good news about the pool tomorrow, and be able to swim next week. I forgot to mention that the gym also has a therapeutic warm pool which will be perfect when I have muscle pain. I really hope this works out.

On a final note, I have been working this weekend on offering a phone system, and it's actually very simple. So, I'll probably be finished with all of the paperwork, training, and marketing materials by Friday.

Peace!

B:
2 egg omelet fried in olive oil - the filling was 2 turkey bacon, tomato/onion mixture, and 1 cheese - oh yea, it was damn good

S1:
tropical trail mix

L:
steak wrapped in bacon
salad with dressing and tomato/onion mix

S2:
more tropical trail mix

D:
meatloaf samich: 2 pump, 1 turkey meatloaf, lettuce, tomato, and salad dressing
cottage cheese
yogurt
cinnamon apple sauce
Yes, I overdid it a little bit at supper

W:
2 cups

E:
Sha nay nay

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment