Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday 06/26/09

I woke up at 5:45 and did my 18 laps this morning. I was so exhausted from lack of sleep that I caught myself a few times falling asleep in the pool when I rested. After swimming I went in to work. I headed home at 2:30. At home I took a nap from 3:30 to 8:30. Ate supper at 9:00 then went back to bed at midnight. I was proud that I got my swimming in.


B:
Oatmeal with Protein Powder
turkey bacon
2 boiled eggs without yolks

S1:
tuna wrap

L:
tuna wrap
cottage cheese and fruit
almonds

S2:
cottage cheese and fruit

D:
baked chicken breast

W:
3 cups

Other Fluids:
coffee

E:
18 laps in the pool

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Good for you on getting your swimming in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you earned that nap. Glad you didn't take it in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE - NO SLEEPING IN THE POOL! Is "W" for water - 3 cups?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A 5 hour "nap," sounds like my naps. If I don't set an alarm, it's sleepy town for a long time! You really needed the rest!

    Nice job on the food and exercise Friday! That is solid stuff.
    I really enjoy following your journey.

    Take care and my best,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  5. great exercise and healthy eating!! good job!

    betty

    ReplyDelete