Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday 06/13/09

Aside from having too much protein today, today was a good day. Tommorow is grocery day.

Thanks everyone for your support.

B:
plain oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder
eggs scrambled with tomato

S1:
protein bar

L:
sirloin patty + salsa
onion
brown rice + fat free refried beans + taco seasoning

S2:
protein bar

D:
sirloin patty + ranch
onion + cucumber and ranch
brown rice + fat free refried beans + taco seasoning + salsa

W:
1/2 gallon

E:
lifted dumbells and did a couple of Tom's exercises: Easing Lower Back Pain and Simple Box Squat.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. never ask my opinion as FOR ME there's never too much protein :)
    I love me some steak eggs and beef jerky.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a thoughtful and varied diet. Good job again, guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats too bad that someone posted that comment, but I must say that most of the time mean shit makes me laugh, because no one puts a name to it and they end up sounding like a pussmeyer. I hold firm to the belief that if you need to say something rude you have to put your name with it. Otherwise it just sounds like someone trying to compensate for their own insecurities.

    Tony (I don't want to die of a heart attack...) has a ghost commenter that tells him to "nut up" hahahahhhhhaaaa!

    Anyway. You just keep on doing what you are doing. Someone calling us "fat" is not news... we know we are fat!! Thats why we are all here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a good eating day!! I never think there's too much protein, LOL; I do better losing weight and maintaining weight if I eat more protein and less carbs

    keep up the good work!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, you did not eat too much protein... who gave you this idea? You WANT to eat A LOT of protein! Protein is what feeds your muscles and gives you SOLID nutrition! This was the best day so far, in my opinion. Great job! --Robin

    ReplyDelete