Sunday, July 5, 2009

Saturday 07/04/09

I really enjoyed today. I had a lot of fun twittering during the NASCAR race. I've started following a lot of NASCAR fans and a lot of the drivers. None of the drivers follow me, but a lot of the fans that I follow, follow me.

Last night's race was very exciting. Kyle Bush wrecked on the final lap to lose to Tony Stewart. At first I thought Tony wrecked him, but after watching the replay, it is obvious that Kyle tried to block Tony, but he was too late with his block.

Earlier I posted about the upcoming 5k in Feb 2010. I am really excited about that.

I will be working out bright and early tomorrow. Let's see if my legs will be sore this week.

B:
2 breakfast burritos (WW tortilla, scrambled egg with onion, tomato, and salsa)

S1:
yogurt

L:
salad + dressing
beef pattie

S2:
melon

D:
melon + cottage cheese
butter beans
mixed veggies
chicken pattie

W:
4 cups

Other Fluids:
coffee

E:
none

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. 4 cups of water? Hope no sore legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice food log today! NASCAR live and in person is in your near future!!

    My best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. That breakfast burrito sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete