Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday 03/07/09

B:
2 wheat Eggo Waffles
Cream Cheese
omlet with cheese and turkey

L:
Chinese food:
1/2 order Moo Goo Gai Pan
1/2 order Rice
1/2 Egg Roll
1/2 Egg Drop Soup

S2:
Yogurt

D:
baked fish
Salad + Dressing
Baked Beans

E:
None

N:
I'm proud of myself. Today I ate some chinese food for lunch, but I didn't eat too much. My Mom and I split an order of Moo Goo Gai Pan and small Egg Drop Soup. It's amazing that I was full after eating. Two weeks ago I would eat a whole order of chinese. Now I know that one full order is way too much.

Lunch today is what I love about my plan. I can have what I want, but the key is not to overeat. Also, I won't eat this every day, but I can have it when I crave it. Tomorrow I will post about a terrible event that happened today. I am tired now, and going to bed. The terrible event does not involve my diet.

Woke up at 9:00am so I skipped the morning snack.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great. This journey is all about making the better choice. You are on a path that leads to riches. I can't begin to tell you how much easier my life is getting each week that I lose weight. Life is so much better when you fit into the world.

    ReplyDelete