Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday 03/20/09

Technorati Profile

Today was awesome. I was pleased with my weigh-in, and I am pleased with my exercise today.

I'm not very entertaining today, so here's an awesome video of a guy playing drums to the Super Mario Bros music:



B:
2 wheat waffles + cream cheese + honey
2 boiled eggs w/o yolks

S1:
trail mix

L:
1/2 grilled tuna on salad from Fish Market with green beans
1/2 grilled captains platter from Fish Market with 1/2 boiled cabbage
It was way too much food, but it was good, and I won't be eating this much again from the Fish Market. Next time, just half the tuna on salad.

S2:
Nothing - Ate lunch late and was stuffed. Skipped this snack.

D:
Baked Salmon
Salad + Dressing + Corn
Cinnamon Apple Sauce

W:
2 liters water

E:
40 stairs + 15 min walk

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment