Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday 04/13/09

Today went well.

The pool was crowded today. I had to swim around the water aerobics people. I also had a complement at the pool, which surprised the hell out of me. I was about to get out of the pool, and this old man that was doing water aerobics said to me, "you make that look so easy." I know this is petty, but I always down myself compared to other lap swimmers. They swim so much longer and faster than I do. His comment changed my perspective. The gentleman is most likely recovering from a heart attack or stroke. He was doing his water aerobics in the pool, and he seemed to be struggling. So, we are all at different stages in out life. What matters is how we resolve out problems. When life hands you lemons...

Peace

B:
2 wheat waffle + honey
2 turkey bacon
2 eggs boiled no yolks

S1:
trail mix

L:
turkey sandwich: 2 rye, deli turkey, cream cheese, and hot sauce
banana
yogurt

S2:
trail mix

D:
a little trail mix
pork and beans
salad with lettuce, corn, and dressing
turkey

W:
2 liters

E:
50 stairs
15 min walk
6 laps swimming

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Good exercise. I'm looking forward to Monday for your next WI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great perspective :) I can't wait to see your next weighin either! You've been doing so GREAT!

    ReplyDelete