I didn't record the weight that I lifted because I was nervous and wanted to get through the first workout. Everything is 2 sets of 15 reps. Here's what I did:
- Ab Crunches (I was able to sit and do these, no way in he** was I getting on the floor :)
- Exercise where I held the weighted rope thinge at chest level, with my hands gripping from the top, and pushed the rope down to waist level then back up to shoulder level (Horrible description, I'll find out the name of it before I do it again.)
- I stepped on the stationary stepper thing. (It was easier than I thought it would be.)
- The lawn mower start exercise with dumbbells. (Again, don't know the name)
- And to finish things off, I rode the elliptical for a few minutes. (I really, really enjoyed the elliptical)
- She made sure that I rested between sets, and also drank water during the workout.
Anyhow, I am more comfortable with the trainer and facility. Also, there was another lady working out, and she was very encouraging and helpful. I think this is gonna work out. (Pun)
Alright, on to the next subject: today's food.
If you've read some of my older post, you'll see that I basically ate the same stuff today as I have the last three months. I won't change the variety until the weekend when I go to the grocery store. Here's what I've eaten today:
2 boiled eggs minus yolks
2 turkey bacon
2 strawberry waffles with cream cheese and cinnamon apple sauce (i'm out of honey)
sandwich (2 rye, cream cheese, 2 turkey, slice o cheese)
cottage cheese with a little cup of Mondrian Oranges and little cup of pineapple
cinnamon apple sauce
protein bar after workout
3 turkey weenies
4 cups (need more)
And finally, I don't know what happened yesterday, but the floodgates were opened. I received a ton of twitter followers, facebook friends, and blog followers yesterday. However it happened, I want to thank you and everybody that visited, commented, followed, emailed, etc yesterday. It's funny that before I started this blog, I almost gave up on "the public" because of all of the a**holes making fun of me when I was out and about. Like I've said before, a few bad apples (in this case a**holes) ruin the bunch. Again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have made it this far. Yes you!!!! Thank you for your good deed. It does not go unnoticed.
Oh, I almost forgot. Earlier this afternoon I added some progress pics to: http://www.whoatemyblog.com/2009/05/progress-pics.html To me, the only noticeable difference is in the face and chin.