Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tuesday 06/02/09

Sorry I'm posting late. I was really tired last night.

My personal trainer is flaking out because she has a lot of personal stuff going on, so I am going to workout at the gym.

I'm thinking of this exercise schedule:
Cardio: Mon/Wed/Fri Swim 45 min
Strength: Tues - Upper Body | Thur - Lower Body | Sat - (i don't know what i'll do on Sat, but i should do something)
Also, when I can, I will walk in the mornings. Sometimes I have work or meetings that prevent walking.


B:
1 Breakfast Burrito (2 turkey sausage patties, 1 egg, salsa, 1 slice deli cheese, and 1 whole-wheat tortilla)
2 waffles + cream cheese + honey

S1:
1/2 lunch

L:
1/2 lunch
1 whole-wheat tortilla with hummus, ground turkey with taco seasoning, low fat sour cream, and salsa
cottage cheese + mandarin oranges
yogurt

S2:
protein bar

D:
Brown Rice + taco seasoned ground turkey + mixed canned beans
tomato + cucumber with ranch dressing
pink salad (low fat cool whip + jello + cottage cheese + pineapple)

W:
1/2 gallon

E:
none

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you are changing up your menu. That's great! I love wraps. They are so filling. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful with those taco seasoning mixes. Most are high in sugar and very high in sodium. It's very, very easy to make your own, and you can season it to your exact specifications.

    I'm not a strategic workout person. I think if you're doing something... lifting, swimming, walking, exercise dvds... you're making progress. Mixing it up will even keep you from getting bored with the whole process.

    Way to stay in the game, Stephen. I'd bet you'll be posting a monster number next weigh-in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There -

    My friend Hollie is putting a challenge on to see who can walk the most minutes in 60 days. Since your trainer is flaking out maybe you can join in the challenge with us! The winner gets a $50 gift certificate to giftcertificates.com, your choice to spend on any merchant on the site, there are 200 hundred! You can register here: https://players.introplay.com/register.html?next=/leagues/912/w9x3jZ/

    Today is the last day to register, hope to see you there!

    w8losschick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There -

    My friend Hollie is putting on a walking challenge over the next 60 days. Since your trainer is flaking out maybe you can join us on our challenge. The winner gets a $50 gift card to giftcertificate.com to spend on whatever merchant you choose! You can register for the challenge here:

    https://players.introplay.com/register.html?next=/leagues/912/w9x3jZ/

    Today is the last day to register, hope to see you there!! :-)

    w8losschick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up Stephen! I love that you are being so consistent with posting, and you are getting some decent fiber and nutrients in your diet!

    ReplyDelete